Thursday, January 1, 2009

"How-To" Make Perfect Henna Paste & Design Lesson #1 Impressive Floral Made Easy

If you have seen my artwork, particularly under the "Bajidoo" title, then you are already familiar with my love of henna and all things henna based.

Much of my artwork is influenced by or incorporates some element the art of Henna tattoos.

I decided to upload a few video's on how to make a great henna paste. When I first started to work with henna I scoured the net looking to precise examples. You know step by step. No one site or one video had all the details that I have learned over time in a single spot. So here is my attempt to put the Henna Paste part in one spot. We shall see where this goes from here.... Happy 2009 and enjoy the first installment of "how-to" make henna paste.

Step 1




Step 2



Last Step



Finally, the tattoo work done using the paste created in this video set. At the end of the video, you will see the completed tattoo with the paste on and only 5 to 6 hours after the paste is off. The tattoo will continue to darken for the next several days.



Henna Design Lesson #1 - Impressive Floral Made Easy



Regards,
Brenda

No comments: